EXECUTIVE HOUSEKEEPER & GUEST ATTENDANT
Are you passionate about creating genuine connections with guests and your fellow team members? Do you want to develop your career in an environment that supports and encourages entrepreneurism? Would you like to serve upscale clientele at a hospitality company that values autonomy and recognizes its employees for their dedication to all things excellent and beautiful?
If this sounds like you then Reedfly Farm and Paradise Gateway are your employer of choice.
We are located on over 300 of lush acres of natural, preserved Yellowstone country which provides an optimal location with the ambiance of a secluded and special hideaway.
Gracious hospitality, gorgeous accommodations, sparkling cleanliness, comfortable and beautiful surroundings, unexpected amenities, and original works of art all add to a uniquely “Reedfly and Paradise Gateway” experience.
Our successful candidate will be warm and welcoming, capable of providing each guest with personalized service to the legendary standards of our organization.
Essential Hospitality / Guest Services Duties and Responsibilities
- Attends all mandatory staff meetings and training sessions.
- Greets and warmly engages guests and partners.
- Checks in and checks out new and returning guests.
- Provide information about our policies, services and amenities.
- Answers incoming calls, texts and/or guest questions.
- Responds to requests for information about the local area.
- Enters and change reservation information in the property management system.
Essential Cleaning Duties and Responsibilities
- Clean and maintain all guest rooms and houses to property specific standards.
- Oversees Laundry Attendant, other Guest / Housekeeping Attendants and Maintenance Attendants on an as-needed basis.
- Working closely with Engineering (Maintenance / Repairs, Safety / Security) on immediate and short term needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the General Manager, such as but not limited to:
- Moving and arranging furniture for necessary cleaning.
- Breaking down bedding, stain inspection for all linens, towels and mattresses.
- Turning mattresses.
- Making and presenting beds.
- Collecting soiled linens for laundering, and receiving and storing linen supplies in linen closet.
- Stocking kitchen and bath with soap, tissues, drinking glasses, etc.
- Maintaining storage areas so that they are neat and organized.
- Maintaining proper par of supplies as needed of room supplies and communicates damage or shortages to supervisor.
- Ensuring proper use and care of all equipment.
- Reporting damages, lost items, or anything unusual or suspicious.
- Sweeping and cleaning designated floors and walkways, inside and outside.
- Overseeing cleaning rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, pillows and blankets.
- Washing walls, ceiling, and woodwork.
- Washing windows, door panels, sills and blinds.
- Emptying and transporting all trash and waste to disposal area.
- Following recycling procedures.
- Delivering ironing boards, baby cribs, and other necessary items to guests’ homes.
- Monitoring cleanliness of all public areas both inside and out on property.
- Weekly watering of all outdoor house plants located outside the homes.
- Assists in the other cleaning duties, as needed.
- Competent computer skills
- Excellent phone and communication skills
- Previous hotel front desk experience strongly preferred
- Ability to lift 25 to 50 pounds for luggage assistance
Please note that this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this team member. He or she will be required to follow other instructions and perform other work-related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Qualifications, Education, and/or Experience
- Minimum 2 years housekeeping or related experience preferred.
- Knowledge of cleaning techniques/chemical applications a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, close-knit, high-impact role.
- Previous experience in customer service and/or marketing is also desirable.
- Free WiFi when not working.
- Onsite owner management and supervision.
- Reedfly Farm and Paradise Gateway are committed to the health of the environment and our people. Therefore, we use only non-toxic, environmentally friendly cleaning products and they are furnished.
Located in the majestic and grand Yellowstone Country, Reedfly Farm and Paradise Gateway are a luxury guest rental meets boutique hotel group.
We offer a collection of rare lodging, and exploratory experiences, in one of the most beautiful settings on earth.
We strive to offer each guest the ability to choose their own adventure(s) and encounter(s) in a part of the world not many get to know, with the opportunity to slow down and truly discover the rich, varied landscapes of wildlife, history and Montana culture. All within a setting that is modern, supremely comfortable, utterly breathtaking, completely personalized and just a few steps away from the Yellowstone River, and twenty minutes Yellowstone National Park.
We’ve created some of Montana’s most beloved and celebrated properties, and experiences, which offer beautiful interior environments in unique and unparalleled natural environments, all delivered with our signature warmth and hospitality.
OUR MISSION & PURPOSE
Derived from the Latin word hospes, meaning “host”, “guest”, or “stranger”, hospitality is rooted in the act of generosity and friendly treatment of visitors and guests. That being said, our sole purpose is to provide pleasure, value and cherished memories for our guests in the most beautiful, gracious, warm, personal, comfortable and clean environment possible.
We pay homage to the magnificent land that we live in, the beloved people that we work with, the history that has graced our territory and the art and culture that has continually blossomed in this part of the world.
Our homes are stylish with modern technology complementing the rustic, and lovely, charm of our architectural and interior designs.
Our people are knowledgeable, capable, curious, thoughtful and warm, and we support each other first, as we believe putting our stakeholders (employees, guests, partners, then investors, in that order) first is the key to running a meaningful and sustainable business.
We also believe in doing everything possible for our guests and subscribe to the philosophy of Enlightened Hospitality – which is very akin to the Golden Rule – we aim to care for our guests, doing unto others as we would have done to us, and for us.